Aesthetic Bangkok wall art with a unique continuous line drawing of the famous Wat Arun – Temple of Dawn. Coming in a dark color, this special Bangkok Thailand travel poster will infuse a sense of elegance into any minimalist interior and become your new favorite.
Great quality art decor! Looks great in our Airbnb!
The art and frame matched the description and shipped timely and it looks great on the wall
Bangkok Wat Arun Temple as a one line drawing
This special skyline art print will brighten up your living room like no photo can. It is a unique artwork that was created as a single line drawing which will certainly stand out among other city wall art.
Minimal one line drawings have gained a lot of popularity in recent years and have become a great addition in modern homes. They are aesthetically pleasing and can be combined with various interior styles which makes them very versatile.
With the dark background color, this framed Bangkok Thailand art print also makes a wonderful gift for new home owners or as a moving gift for friends and family.
- Lightweight wood frame, painted or natural
- Enhanced Matte Paper with museum-like archival quality
- Paper weight: 190-200gsm
- Transparent front protector, plexiglass, not UV resistant
- Frame thickness:
- US market: 0.75” (1.90cm)
- Other: 0.79″–0.98″ (2.0cm – 2.5cm)
- Giclée printing technique for highest quality and durability
- Brilliant reproduction of colors and details
- Hanging hardware included
|8″ x 12″||~20cm x 31cm|
|12″ x 18″||~31cm x 46cm|
|18″ x 24″||~46cm x 61cm|
|24″ x 36″||~61cm x 91cm|
Sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.